The Inline Pressure Regulator controls high volume water pressure in poultry and hog waterers while eliminating water pressure fluctuation. The patented design regulates pressure without restricting water volume. By maintaining a constant output pressure, medicators, and swine nipples function at their maximum efficiency.
The success of the Crystal Spring Feeding System relies not only on the workmanship of the high quality steel and innovative design, but attention to details in barn management and design including the type of water pressure regulation.
Ziggity Water Regulator (Model 1849)
Optimal animal performance requires water availability at all times. And when producers use drinking systems, the water has to be delivered at low pressure for easy drinker activation and to minimize spillage during the drinking process.
Ziggity Regulators meet this criteria by delivering high water volume at low pressure. As a result, animals get all the hygienic water they need without spillage.
Gro Master, Inc. recommends the Ziggity Model 1849 water pressure regulator for use with all Crystal Spring Feeders. It is adjustable from 5psi to 15psi which is the proper operating range for weaned to market size animals.
Made of high-grade plastic and corrosion resistant materials, ziggity Inline Regulators provide years of reliable service.
- Low water pressure regulator
- Adjustment range 5psi - 15 psi
- Delivers constant supply of water
- Eliminates water pressure fluctuations
- Easy to install, maintain and adjust
- Impervious to rust, corrosion or medication
- Minimizes stress on the hose and fittings
- Simple design means extremely efficient in function
- Molded from heavy, durable plastic for a long, trouble-free life
- Provides longer system life
- Easy to read pressure gauge