Standard Gestation Stall
PDF Product Sheet
The Crystal Spring Gestation Stall is designed to provide an economical and safe pen for gilts and sows during gestation. The stalls can also house boars.
Stalls are constructed of heavy, 1” thick-wall steel tubing and ½” solid round bar construction for easy installation and years of use.
- 304 Stainless steel mounting tabs
- Strong latch system with reversible gate
- Hot-dipped galvanized for external and internal coating of material
- Strong steel feed drop tube with durable, adjustable mounts
- 304 Stainless Steel above-floor or flush-mount feed trough
- Available in multiple lengths, widths, and flooring configurations
- COMPLETLEY customizable for your needs and the pigs comfort
- Standard widths of 22 or 24 inches
- Standard lengths of 7 feet and 7 feet 6"
- Legs tabs are pre-drilled for 3/8 anchor bolt
- Available with three different rear gate styles (Al, Solid, and Rod)
- Gates can be installed to either the left or right and can be switched at any time
- Latch is pig proof but can be opened with one hand
- Available in multiple lengths, widths, and leg locations
- Feed tube is flared to accommodate most feed drops
- Feed tube angle is adjustable to prevent feed waste
- Stainless steel mount bracket are designed to prevent corrosion from manure on the floor
Dripper brackets, card holders, chase gates and boar pens are also available